1/29/2012

Kitchen "Confessions" Sunday...



I know I've been away for quite some time but life and it's crazyness took a toll on me. So many things have been going on these past few months, but why bore you with my "Life". From now on I plan on being a little more active in the Blog world but for now I thought this would be a neat (non recipe) way to make a come back. I often read and/or participate in Tuesday this, Friday that, so I thought I would make Sunday, "Kitchen confessions" Sunday.

I must confess on this beautiful Sunday afternoon that I have never successfully melted white chocolate, something always goes wrong and the few times I have the chocolate was just like melted butter that wouldn't dry enough after cooling.

Image, via flickr.

No comments:

© From Yeast to Zest 2010. All rights reserved