10/02/2011

Kitchen gadget review...


I recently bought this "Mini kitchen prep" food processor by "Cuisinart" and it has made life in my very busy kitchen so much easier. A lot of Moroccan dishes start with finely chopped or grated onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro and let me just say there's no more onion tears running down my face, no more cilantro and pasley stuck to my food cutter all I have to do is pop all the ingredients in my mini food processor and ta'da the great started for my meal is done in no time. So, if your starter is a Spanish "Sofrito" a Latin "Refogado" or a New Orleans "Trinity" this little gadget gets a "A" from me.

3 comments:

Noor said...

I love mine as well although I have the KitchenAid version I do have the Cusinart hand blender which is also great around the kitchen.

From Yeast to Zest said...

All I had before was a blender with the attachments but this is so much better and super easy to clean up, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I also have a KitchenAid one but want to but the bigger one the mini one doesn't work so well for making hummus enough to feed my family lol Mashallah

© From Yeast to Zest 2010. All rights reserved