7/23/2012

Ramadan Mubarak...




Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims in the world, May this month fill your heart with extra love for Allah subhana wa taala and his Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam), May all your fast be accepted and may your bellies be filled with sweet and savory goodies. The month of Ramadan in my home this year is quite busy to say the least, I gave birth to my son Omar less than 2 months ago so things are slowly getting back to normal. I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen these past few days but don't always get around to taking pictures or typing up a recipe. I will however do my best to get some of my favorite Ramadan recipes posted for you all to see inshAllah.

2 comments:

Noor said...

Ramadan Mubarak and Ameen to your dua. I hope you post some soup and bread recipes inshAllah :)

Unknown said...

Ramadan Mubarak sister, Ameen to your dua.
Tasty table of food mashAllah I look forward to your recipes

© From Yeast to Zest 2010. All rights reserved