4/05/2012

Monthly indulgence...


Most of my dishes never make it to my blog but that doesn't mean that they aren't any good. No sir! I'm the Mother of a picky eater and the Daughter in law of an elder Woman with a very (and I mean very) strict diet, so this means "Chaos" in my kitchen on a daily basis. Some days I feel like a line cook and other days like "Super" woman... The pictures below were taken this month, now don't go thinking I'm food deprived. No sir! I find time for myself, mostly during breakfast. I love breakfast!

Breakfast, yes to me it's the most important meal of the day. :)


Friday couscous, a Moroccan tradition (recipe coming soon).


 Moroccan almond ghoribas, simply delicious..


 Chicken shawarma with baked seasoned fries, both of my boys loved this simple Middle Eastern meal.


Caldo de pollo (Mexican chunky chicken soup).


Moroccan R'fisa (chicken and lentil stew).

1 comment:

Noor said...

mm mashAllah it all looks so delicious.

© From Yeast to Zest 2010. All rights reserved