8/25/2010

Eye food...




What is "Eye Food" you may ask. Eye food is pictures of food I take when I travel, visit a new restaurant, or simply try out a new recipe. My husband and I both share a passion for food, I like to eat it and he likes to make it. No but seriously all jokes aside my husband is the Executive chef for a 5***** hotel located in the Gulf Area. He was once the Executive Chef to the hotel were that Russian Spy was poisoned (I know, this is probably the last thing you want to read on a food blog). Food has taken us to so many places around the world, so I would like to share some pictures with you all. Next month we will be taking our yearly vacation to "Morocco" so be expecting pictures and recipes of the wonderful Moroccan cuisine.


A lovely tray filled with Arabic sweets.




2009 food show in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia




A birds nest made entirely out of bread.




Designer handbag cake.




Stuffed dried fruits.





I don't know about the heads on these fish but very nice presentation.






Seafood theme night.




Beautiful veggie bouquet.

1 comment:

Amira said...

wow this stuff is almost too pretty to eat mashallah

© From Yeast to Zest 2010. All rights reserved